Thursday, August 24, 2006

aaaaawesome!

Last Sunday- I was on board with my last student and I went over to “fellowship” with him eventhough I know the response from him won’t be that much besides naming me many timeSSS his favourite ‘pigeon’. I had a good time with him, laughing away with the words & gestures he made. In the midst of the relaxing moment, something got me- “today busing been smooth, the atmosphere on board wasnt so tensed & Miss Wennie and Mr Bryant was ok on board”. Then was immediately reminded that the night before I prayed, asking God for a peaceful journey & especially in the atmosphere as past few weeks I felt it had been rather bad cause of the crowded-ness and Mr Bryant & Miss Wennie will made it worse by creating "scenes" like hitting friend, squeezing friend's hands or screaming. But last Sunday had been great! So reallllly thank God! Wowowow... God is indeed with w5!

Also want to thank God for the moments of “good” behaviour of Mr Bryant & Miss Wennie.
My happiest moment was during returning on bus, I was sitting beside Miss Wennie (the always-hungry girl who wants any & every food that comes her way) and I was holding on to HER packet of prawn crackers (HER all-time favourite). To ‘test’ her, I put it in the net that is infront of me which make it super easy task for her as she know the full meaning of “fastest hands eat”. Haha!
Firmly I told her not to take from there if not she wont have it at the end of the day and then I walked away, leaving her ALONE with the prawn crackers. Is a BIG temptation for her… to see her favourite prawn crackers right infront of her eyes but yet she got to control not to lay her hands on it. Minutes later I came back, and surprisingly the prawn crackers is still at there. Is really a MIRACLE as never once I see Miss Wennie so polite with food. This obviously show that she is able to control herself when she see food, we just need to “train” her and to erase her from her mindset that church = food. Haha!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

muahahaha... that's so funny!!!

WEN NI...

polite with food?? MIRACLES do happen!!!

Shihui said...

wahha..funny! u are an overcomer Yanni!