Monday, August 28, 2006

On one of the day this week, I wasn’t myself and was feeling super down, so bad that I felt tears “flooding” in my eyes. Just then I took out my hp and wanted to sms someone to share… I paused for a while & kept my hp back. It was like a 'terrible moment' as is not cause I don’t want or don’t know how to share but rather don’t know who to share with. Don’t know how to explain further but is totally not a good feeling- like friendSSSS I have many but friend who I can share my “problem” with comfortablely and freely not many. So far till now only got 2. =)

I am so blessed to be a child of God!
Eventhough I don’t have a “physical” friend to share with often but I always have God! He will always be there! Cause I know and I know no matter what, He will always be there to listen & to encourage. That night after a good time in His presence, I felt so much better... filled with His love & peace again!

Thank you, Jesus! =)

1 comment:

cAreBeArsSHiNe said...

It's so true that we ALWAYS, without fail, have God with us to share our 'problems' with... problems arent as big as they seem once placed in the God's hands... Hope your week ahead be blessed and filled with His presence and guidance...