Monday, October 01, 2007

w5 TeStMoNiEs

1. prayer ANSWERED
Usually along our way to church, I will pray with my students in the bus. Beside praying for service, I will ask them whether they have any prayer needs so we can pray together. This particular student, L who been out of job quite some time said she just had a job interview. As a bus, we prayed for her!
Hours later @ lunch, she came to me happily and said the manager called her to collect the uniform the next day!
Wow! The POWER of PRAYER! =) I took this opportunity to challenge her & friends to keep praying & trusting God.

2. protection
Last weekend we were all waiting @ church lobby before going hall. Everything was ok until one of my young student decided to have a 100m dash towards road with busy traffic! The police on duty saw but guess they weren't as fast as my helper who immediately ran after him and thank God., he caught him just on time! Cant and dont want to imagine what if ...... Just want thank God for His constant protection over students.

3. new contact
Few months back, one of JAMs workers.passed me this new contact, ST. I called & visited but she just can't make it for JAMs - not don't want to come but cant come as she has quite a bad habit of “over-ZZzzzzZZ”. Without proper discipline & parents' support, she is left to do whatever she wants and likes. The “hightest record” she slept all the way from day 1 night to day 2's 7pm plus. Wah! So JAMs service being in the morning, she simply just cant "crucify her flesh". Hee! Even once I called her for big day in the late afternoon, she still sleeping! *flipped*
I nearly give up in reaching out to her but last week decided to give another “shot” with my new helper K. As I was preparing my helper by decribing more about ST, he told me that family is related to him. Im @@!
Last Sunday when I called in the morning, the grandma told me ST is awake! And she agreed that I come pick her to church! Praise God! Tell you... I was soooooooo happy!
The power of K? The power of cousin-hood? Haha!
All in all... is miracle! Is the power of God! The power of visitation!


No comments: