Thursday, October 18, 2007

L.O.V.E

Recently God added to w5 a very interesting & “challenging” student, ST. I ever shared about her in one of my blogs. As much as ST's family wants her to come to JAMs, ST just can't as she tends to OVER-sleep.

Praise the Lord! With God @ work + prayers + visitations = miracle! =) Last weekend was actually ST's 3rd week @ JAMs. Every week not only was she able to wake up on time, she was also all dressed-up before our bus reach.

During 2nd week visit to her house, before my helper and I reach their doorstep, we heard ST's loooooud cry. Throughout our stay, she didn't stop crying (she cried BEFORE we reached, DURING our stay and AFTER we left) and it seem no one in the family can/want stop/coax her.
There she was in her hot & stuffy room, sweating all over as she refused to turn on the fan, crying non-stop, with xxxx “swinging” from her nose. That “scene” was just unbearable ... to a point I made a prayer in my heart, “God! Come and bring peace to her!”
The grandma shared with us about ST's relationship with her elder sister ... felt my heart dropped. On one hand I'm “disappointed” with the elder sister's actions but on the other, I can also understand why. With her family environment, it also pretty hard on the sister.

For the 1st & 2nd week @ JAMs, it was a “challenge” to workers who was in contact with her & also myself. Her “style” - when service went for 30mins, she will cry, cry and cry. Trust me, she REALLLLLLLY cry! As told, ST cannot stay @ a place for more than half an hour, once time up, she will cry and want to go home. Not just in church, when ST @ her relative's house also same “style”.

Last weekend @ JAMs - service went on for 20mins, 23mins, 26mins, 29mins ... I went to her @ 30mins ... she was =) -ing. *thank God* It was during praise, though she didnt stand to sing but saw her very engrossed with the “happenings” on stage. Guess what, she didn't just pull through 30mins, she actually pull through the ENTIRE service and without tears. She was pretty happy during dismissal too, only asking for milo! Haha!

Trust me ... ... ... I'm soooooooooo happie! =)
Prayers works!
Earlier on our way to church, we pray for ST as a bus that God will give her the peace and she will not cry during service.

Through all the interactions I had with ST and her family, the visitations, the “stories” heard... one line of a song came alive to me:
show me how to love like You have love me”

Is always so easy to love the lovable but not the unlovable.
Who will you love?

No comments: