Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NeW cHiLdReN tAlK 6

sCeNe #1
Child N (5yrs old): Cher Lim, you know hor, you must tell the K2 dont say bad things
Cher Lim: -shocked by her sudden comment- Hmmm ... ok!
Child N: you know we say bad things ... the Holy Spirit & Jesus will cry and Satan will laugh
Cher Lim: Hmm... how come Satan will laugh?
Child N: Satan will come to us and say, “poo poo” (when Child N said that in Mandarin, she whisper to herself ... trying to show Satan whisper thoughts to us) and then we say out “poo poo”
Cher Lim: Oh... like that ar. Who is Holy Spirit? Is Holy Spirit powerful?
Child N: Yes! ~very convicted~ Holy Spirit is very powerful
Cher Lim: Then how come Holy Spirit never destroy Satan
Child N: -being challenged- ... ... Holy Spirit will destroy Satan but you must wait ok
Cher Lim: Oh ... okok!
~conversation ended because Child N need to go home~

sCeNe #2
Boy J (4yrs old): Mdm T, you know hor... tomorrow I am not coming to school
Mdm T: ~pretty worried~ Why? Why you not coming to school
Boy J: ~serious look~ Because tomorrow I have fever
Mdm T: ... ... ... ~burst out laughing~

sCeNe #3
Cher Lim caught Child J in the act of peeling the wall's layer off
Cher Lim: Chid J, what are you doing?
Child J (5yrs old): ~shocked + INNOCENT look~
Cher Lim: Ah... now I know who is the one who peeled it off, is Child J
Child J: ~shaked his head~ No... not...me
Cher Lim: Child J, is you who do it. I saw it with my own eyes
Child J: ~innocent but “not me” look~
Cher Lim: Oh ok... I saw this hand (pointed to his hand which he used) peeling the layer.

Whose hand is this?! ~purposely want to disturb him~
Child J: ~shocked look~ silent
Cher Lim: Whose hand is this? I saw this hand peeled. Is this hand yours?
Child J: ~shocked + blur~ and shaked his head
Cher Lim: @@ What?! This (pointed exactly to his hand) is not your hand? Then?
Child J: ~paused a while and pointed the person in front~
Cher Lim: ~cannot control not to laugh~ Child J, dont do it again next time ok ~quickly walk away~

sCeNe #4
~a K2 boy fell and “awarded” a big swelling on his forehead~
~class brought in for “lecturing” about the importance of safety
Cher Lim: ... ... ... ... All of you understand?!
Children: YES!
Cher Lim: Haiz... see! Now Child B has a swelling on his forhead.
You can imagine how painful it is!
Child E: Cher Lim, take a book
Cher Lim: For?
Child E: Take book and then smack the swelling to go in
Cher Lim: Child E!

SceNe #5
~arrival of children~
Child I: ~came into class~
Child E ~first to reach~: Child I, I number 1 you know
Child I: ... ... we two number 1
Child E: ~paused a while~ No.. No.. I number 1, you number 2
Child I: No Child E, you number 0, I number 1 ... remember 0 comes first
Cher Lim: @@! ~was near them, didnt want interrupt, purposely want to listen to their talk~
Child E: ~almost convinced~ ... ... ... But 0 is nothing lehz

sCeNe #6
~ work time ~
Child S: Cher Lim, Child L said mine not nice
Cher Lim: Child L...
Child L: No. I... said... to... the... window
Cher Lim: @@!
~shortly after~
Child D: Cher Lim, Child L said “stupid”
Cher Lim: Child L, why did you said that
Child L: No. I... said... to... my... bag
Cher Lim: ~flipped~

1 comment:

wondersmilez said...

nice posts...haha I still faced error in writing in the chatbox.