Sunday, February 15, 2009

oh man!

Feb 2005 to now Feb 2009 ... my blog was @ work for 4 years already! Wow!

To my blog readers, thank you for your "support" DESPITE many times my blog will be full of singlish, broken English, too naggy, overly detailed and not forgetting standard skin (no special reason, just cause I don't know how to) all these years. Haha!

Nevertheless is really a place where I'm 70% free to share my heart out. And of course a place where you can know me more since I seldom share much in person.

to ALL, HAPPY READING!


3 comments:

lyn said...

to becca.. think earlier you not able to read my entry?

lyn said...

to JADYN
I can't get into your blog... my email add is yanyan_3101@hotmail.com
=)

Anonymous said...

hahas yes i think so too.. i only saw "oh man" at ur entry. LOL