Sunday, September 06, 2009

helpful helperSSSS

Warning! Not a short entry but worth reading!
Special entry dedicated to Teacher Yanni's W5 students! =)


For myself in JAMs, beside getting appreciated, I will also take a little time to appreciate some of my bus students. Previously I got them something simple, a “card stand” with simple wordings.

This year will be necessary again - probably a treat or small gift.

Most of my bus students are pretty matured (in age, understanding level etc) so I can always entrust them with responsibilities.
Long ago, few of them were even being “activated” as Lift Security by our Mr Security Head.


Sometime when I’m left to do busing alone, there wouldn’t be much problem. Not because “Teacher Yanni is powerful” to manage on her own but rather she has a group of helpful and independent students that allow everything to be easy.

Though they may never get to read this but Teacher Yanni really wants to say a big THANK YOU to Std Ch, Std Hy, Std Jo, Std Fy, Std Wj, Std Hx, Std Ld, Std Js and Std Kh.
ps: as I typed out the names, I was shocked to see “quite many?!”


Std Hy (VERY responsible to the “object” entrusted to him) & Std Ch
~ Mr Gentlemen
~ whenever they are activated to carry Std I, they will never give negative reply but “Ok no prob! I am strong!“
~ anytime Std B get out of control, they are on the standby to lend me their muscles
~ they have their sweetest side too, they really know how to make the little ones laugh their heart out using the simplest “tool”


* I got to salute them for the following - recently my bus got to fetch a new Std B who is rather old in age thus she is pretty slow when it come to walking and getting up/down the bus.

Before the bus even stops, Std Hy and Std Ch (together with Std Js) will already be standing at the door. The moment the door opened, they will always get down the bus before me (opps!). Slowly and gently they will hold Std B and walk her over and up the bus.



Std Jo - she is very helpful. Despite of her not-so-good vision, she always offer and very willing to take care of student for me.

Other than 3 gentlemen, the rest of them are ladies. Most of them have a “fixed student” to take care. Many of them will go beyond what is expected - know the routine of the "std-in-need", bring the “std-in-need” to toilet, carry them, make them laugh, watch over them etc.



This post will be super long if I post one by one but from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate every single one of them! =)

No comments: