Friday, September 18, 2009

lOOOOOOOngest term 3

14/9 - marks the start of Term 4


Am used to having a break after a good 10 weeks of Term 3 before entering into another busy 10 weeks of Term 4 but this year I had 11weeks of Term 3...


Due to the changeover to schoolhouse, didn’t get to enjoy the one-week school holiday after a tiring 10 weeks but continue over week 11 and straight entered into Week 1 of Term 4 which is this week.

Thank God for His strength that kept me through the 11 weeks in school. Think about it, throughout this 11 weeks…
- I was not on mc
- I didn’t activate any of my leave days
- I didnt fall sick during week 9/10

But as I’m blogging now, I am actually enjoying my 2nd day of leave, the feeling great…
- no need to teach
- no routine to keep to
- can rest my throat
- can give my ears some peace ... =p


Looking forward to school again after the long weekend. Got to prepare myself as always, Term 4 will be a busy term…
- to finish off the syllabus
- to finish the activity sheet
* intense practice for concert in Nov

No comments: