Friday, February 19, 2010

we pray, they pray, I pray

Just today one of my children soiled herself, she just cant control.
According to my colleagues, it was even more serious/often (almost everyday) last year and the smell can be really bad.

Together with my Chinese teacher, we washed her up before we got her a new set of uniform and shoes.
As I put on the uniform, I saw scars on her stomach - the scars are different from the “common ones”, don’t know how to describe.
I held back my tears, especially after I look up and saw her expression. She is brave!

Know about her condition earlier but didn’t expect it to be that “serious”. Actually I couldn’t believe it when I first know about her condition cause she is just like any other child - bubbly, lively, adorable and smart. According to my principal, she is a miracle child! =)

I have another boy in another session who is also a miracle child.
Just the age of 6, he went through many operations, checkups and pains. “Pay special attention to him” was made known to me after I learnt about his condition.

Once I asked him why he was absent from school the day before, he replied “I unbalanced so mummy wants me to stay at home”.
Actually he was trying to say he was feeling dizzy. And not long after, he had a checkup to have brain scan.
He know about his condition and mum will always tell him “Jesus is your Healer”

It really breaks my heart to know about their condition. They have to undergo so many at such tender age.
But we know - they are CHILDREN of GOD and GOD IS THEIR HEALER!
Together with their classmates, we often keep them in prayers!

No comments: