Thursday, February 11, 2010

sweeeeeeeet

I have this boy Child D in my K2 class… he is a very obedient and rather quiet boy. =)

As my school is a 3hrs program so the timetable are actually pretty tight so basically my lunch time too. I really need to squeeze out time to eat … hmm I mean swallow lunch! Haha!

So many time I got to grab my food first, placed in class and wait for a “break” to eat so the children get to see my food or even Miss Lim eating. Haha!

Whenever Child D see me after my “lunch”, he will always ask very quietly and gently “Miss Lim, you eat already?”
I replied “Yes!” and he will just smiled and walked away.

Just today he asked me before and after my “lunch”
* before *
Child D: Miss Lim, you eat already?
Miss Lim: Oh… not yet. Going to after Z Laoshi come in. =)
Child D: Orr… ok!

* after *
Child D: Miss Lim, you eat already?
Miss Lim: Yes! =) Thank you Child D!
Child D: * whisper * Miss Lim, later you go home must remember to eat ok?
Miss Lim: Yes I will! =)

No comments: