Thursday, February 04, 2010

my days in LSK

Times flies… approaching the end of week 5.
How’s Miss Lim in LSK?

Many of my colleagues been asking me how’s everything, how am I coping with the lesson, am I adjusting well to the school, how am I with the children etc etc etc.

“Wonderful!”
“Awesome!”
“Yes! I’m doing great!”
“No problem!”
… none of the above was mentioned. Haha!

All I can say is “Still adjusting. Still swimming, at times will sink. Not really there yet.”

Though only 5 weeks in LSK but feel so long already - so many things to take note of, so many things to watch out for, so many things to cover, so many things to keep up, so many things to prepare, so many things are expected etc etc.

ONE of the MANY practices that I think is pretty cool - every child’s birthday will be celebrated, during assembly with the entire school, with the blessings from all friends and the teachers! Not forgetting a “standard present”. Just when you thought is by month, is actually on their actual birthday - individually!

Probably there are many christian kindergarten around but not all/many christian kindergarten are actually as alive/active as LSK.
Is a christian kindergarten - everyday the children will start the day with PRAISE & WORSHIP. Throughout the day, prayers will be made to Jesus - even after certain lesson, for friends who are sick, for any other prayer requests by the children.

I thank God for a good principal… =)
She is really someone who dreams big, thinks big, do big, pray big, encourages big! I really got to admit - she is verrrrrrrrrrrry different from my previous principals! =)

No comments: