Tuesday, January 26, 2010

children OH children

I love children and love being with them!

This few weeks in LSK been pretty “challenging” … trust me!
Some of my days will somehow be started "bad" … not just “Monday blues” or "Thursday green” or "tiredness" but it just xxx yyy zzz (haiz).

Though at times I may find it difficult to =) or overwhelmed by the pressure right from the beginning of the day or sometimes even the night before!!! But the moment I stepped into the assembly hall, I made it a point to lift up my spirit and to greet the children with a great big =). And I made it a point that throughout my day with them, I won't let my mood affect my attitude or responses/treatment towards them.

EVERYDAY without fail, each session will definitely end with a =) on Miss Lim's face and especially when the children stop and give a hug!

Miss Lim, JIAYOU oh JIAYOU!

2 comments:

NHI said...

Sorry I posted using the wrong ID... can you pls delete that comment? Thanks!

I wanted to say, "You brought your kids to Kids Kampung! So fun!!!"

lyn said...

Yeah.. it was so fun!!! =)
The children were having so much fun catching the fish which they get to bring home!