Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sneak preview

A little preview to Children’s Moment 2010

Moment #1
* lesson time *
Miss Lim: Correct answers! Wow! All of you are so smart!
Children: Yeah~~
Miss Lim: Give yourself a pat on your shoulder and say “well done!”
Children: Well done~ Well done~ We want present!
Miss Lim: Hmm… Alright, your present will be a hug from Miss Lim!
Children: …

* during dismissal *
* while waiting for his mummy * Child MF: Miss Lim! I forget to get my present from you!
Miss Lim: =) come here!
Child MF: * ran over and gave a hug *
Miss Lim: =) aww...

Moment #2
* lesson … children required to make sentences with “I am” *
Child JM: Mrs Ong, you see this!
Mrs Ong: Oh… JM!!! I need to show Mrs Tan (the principal) * ran out excitedly
~ Child JM wrote “I am a child of God”

No comments: