Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MID week

Finally I get to be @ home “peacefully”.
Past two nights was @ the hospital as one of my w5 students is admitted due to small intestines infection and lost of blood.
Both nights I stayed till 8pm plus 9pm... just wanted to be there for the student and mum.

Wanted to go over again today but ended up leaving school only @ 6pm plus.
Thank God! Got a call from the mum earlier that his report indicated it is not cancerous and needn’t operation thus if everything go on well, he will be discharging soon. Will drop by again tomorrow.

It is only the third day into school week…
Despite of the late nights, I thank God for the strength each day. I am actually doing perfectly fine physically!
But I guess I'm 30% “defeated” emotionally/mentally… though is only week 2 @ school but am starting to feel the pressure by the demands/expectations.

I thank God for His love & assurance… released everything to God @ morning worship. Felt so much better after that!

“Yanni will be still and know that He is God”

No comments: