Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New New Children's Talk #1

Is back! Is back! Miss Lim’s children’s talk is finally back!

scene #1
* discussion on saving water *
Miss Lim: … … … just like Miss Lim’s mummy
Children:: * shocked * You got mummy?!
Miss Lim: * thinking “it happened again” * Yes Miss Lim has a mummy and a daddy
Child C: Who is your mummy?
Miss Lim: Hmm… my mummy is my mummy. Haha!
Child J: Do you have grandmother?
Miss Lim: Yes I have!
Children: * shocked *
Miss Lim: Miss Lim has one grandmother, one father and one mother
Children: * revelation *


scene #2
* lesson/experiment on evaporation *
* children mentioned words “shady” and “sunny” *
Mrs E Tan: So can you tell me what are the differences between shady and sunny place?
* silence for a second *
Child M: I know! Shady place has no sun and sunny place has no shade.

scene #3
* times really changed … remembered previously when I received my progress book from my teacher, I will either hide it in bag or show to mummy directly, cant really bother what’s my grade/performance etc *
* recently children’s observation report was given to them *

Child Jo: I got “S”!
Child Ju: “S” is super! Then I is no good.
* Miss Lim stepped in and explained the “meaning” of H, I, S (their “grading”)
* and the next 5mins was spent answering children’s different questions pertaining to the observation report *

scene #4
* lesson time *
Miss Lim: Children, before I bring you all out to music room, give me 5mins to explain…

Child B: * jokingly with a smile * So long?
Miss Lim: * go ahead with her explanation *

Miss Lim: Ok! I’m done! Let’s go to music room now!
Child B: Not 5mins yet
Miss Lim: * flipped *

No comments: