Tuesday, May 25, 2010

see look see look

First was three ladies from MOE… heard one of them is someone with high post. Our prinipal was sharing with us after the visit that she was only prepared for two officers to visit but was shocked when she saw the High Post Lady. She found herself kept repeating “Is our honor! Is our honor!“

Next was 30 principals/teachers from PCF…
Followed by another 30 principals from PCF…
The latest was another 30-40 teachers/principals from PCF…
Our school aunty joked - “so many principals come… think whole Singapore’s principals here already”


I managed to “escape” from the observation by the MOE… a senior teacher took over the class + time of learning corners but I didn’t for the visit of the last batch of principals.

Was having reading time with the children where not one, not two but 5-6 principals entered my classroom at the same time!!!
And the next thing - I saw flashlights! Opps… I’m captured on camera!
At that time, thoughts that came to my mind wasn’t “My hair messy? Did I sit properly? Is my facial expression friendly?” but it almost went blank, I was like “Hello?! Can don’t take photos a not?!” Haha!



After the days of visit… I’m just so amazed by my principal, Mrs E Tan of her generosity.
Unlike other kindergarten who will hide their resources (esp what’s originated/started from them) and curriculum, Mrs E Tan chose to share it cause she believed in benefiting more kindergarten and children.
Check this out - she also believed that the ideas came from God so she is confident that even she shared with others, God will give her new ideas again. Wow!


More than just sharing verbally, she allowed the principals/teachers to take photos of the school’s environment, the learning corners, the resources etc etc. She even gave the main in-charges a “goody bag” that contained some of the self-made resources and even the templates. Wow Wow!

No comments: