Tuesday, June 01, 2010

AsIa CoNfErEnCe 2010

Unlike Asia Conference 2008, I wasn’t able to attend ALL session this Asia Conf 2010.
As much as I wanted to go, I cant cause yet to release for holiday but this time I was hungry for the Word and His presence.
So I told myself to treasure every session that I can attend. Therefore I went to every session with great expectancy.

I‘m touched… I’m strengthen… I’m challenged…

I love all the preachers!
Rev. David Yonggi Cho & Rev. Reinhard Bonnke - a great privilege to hear from them!
Was so challenged by Rev. Reinhard Bonnke’s passion and love for the lost and not forgetting the salvation in millions.

One of the mornings also can to witness the ordination of Pastor Lily!!!
Am soooo happy (genuine joy) and proud of her and of course to be under her leadership.

Looking forward to Asia Conference 2012! =)

No comments: