Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I am a City Harvester!

Currently City Harvest Church is very hot in the media - from Ch5 news to Channelnews asia and not forgetting from English to Chinese newspaper.

Even in school, many of my colleagues also came to me…
“You from City Harvest one right?”
“You know what’s the topic in my family now? Is CHC.. my son kept talking about it?”
“What happened to your church ar?”
And just today, someone asked…
“Your church ok a not?”
“Your church like very messy hor… Pst and the Sun divorce already?”

* flipped *
Sometime it can be quite irritating to read the newspaper, especially the Chinese. It just amazing to see how farrrrrrr they can go. Probably they are too free? Or they just want to fill up the pages?

Reading the comments on Pst Kong’s fb just brought warmth to my heart… indeed we are not just church members, we are a FAMILY!
“Singapore need Pst Kong and CHC” - from fb … how true is that!

Personally for myself - I have NEVER regret joining City Harvest! I am proud to tell others that I am from City Harvest Church. I have complete trust and confidence on Pst Kong and leadership.

I have been in CHC since I was 15 years old. Never once I regretted!
Eventhough I was approached by others to join their church - my aunt whose husband is some big shot in the church and my current kindergarten's church staff also asked me to cross over to theirs.


If not for God, City Harvest and the leadership… I wont be who I am today, I wont be doing what I am doing today, I wont be accomplishing what I have accomplished today (seriously)..


Will continue to keep Pst Kong, Sun and City harvest Church in prayers. We will go through it STRONG and VICTORY is ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's so true. In City Harvest, we are like a family that cares and show concern. We help and love one another at all times!