Friday, June 25, 2010

non-stop! non-stop!

After two weeks of break, went back to school today.
The day started with verrrrrrry heavy rain and despite of that, I got to carry four full bags of recycled items (bottles & cans etc) back.
Thank God for the help of my mama and my brother!

The moment I reached school… it was the start of my non-stop working time.


All wet, Yanni was welcomed not with a “hello” but…
“Yanni, here is your lesson plan… we got to do this and that later… there are quite a lot of thing to do today” from my level head.
And followed closely was the aunty…
“Yanni, later help me push the things from your classroom out… all the rooms I wiped already… waiting for you to come back to help me push the things out so I can clean your classroom“.
Haha! They really miss me ar?!

Immediately my =) became =/
* flipped *


And immediately I rolled up my sleeves (drama-rama a bit) and started pushing and carrying the stuffs out of my classroom.

Before I can take a extra small break, the bell rang - got to gather for meeting. The meeting didn’t went long and after the meeting, it was another meeting with my level head to final check Term 3 resources.


Soon after, level head went to do lesson plan and I went off to do my class’ 5 boards - to remove and put up new plastic sheet. Thank God for the “training” @ HT so can survived doing it alone.
As my principal Mrs E Tan wanted a revamp to all the classroom boards thus she was there to give instructions/suggestions.

One thing I must say… Mrs E Tan rocks!!!
She is the only principal (at least to me) who I know who will willingly do the “classroom chores”! Like hello… a principal helped me to remove pins from the board, put up stuffs, and even SWEPT THE FLOOR. There are really a lot of things that she will do personally and many are not what a principal got to.

If it was my previous principal, I think… hmm hmm hmm.
Another which I’m @@ by her - as I put up the plastic sheet on the board before she can gives the instruction thus she was not able to carry out what she wanted to. Instead of losing her cool or asking me to remove everything, she cracked her head and think how to enhance what I have already done. =)

Off to lunch, a quick one!
After that, no regular break, no talking-session but immediately back to work again - tidy up classroom, packed the stuff and resources.
Then it was hanging of bottles outside classroom - that seem to take 10yrs cause it kept dropping.

Then it was already 415pm… official dismissal time 430pm.
Then off we went to the hall for the next task - to collect our library books. As NLB loan us many books for two terms thus we need to be there to sort out one by one and take out what we want.

It was already 445pm when I left the school… went to meet Boss L for dinner. Was almost “activated” back to print worksheet after dinner but thank God it was done before I can head back.

It was really a non-stop day @ school… after lunch don’t even have time to go buy drinks and even going to the toilet also must x10 speed or even consider going later those kind.
Haha! No joke… really non-stop!

Still remembered the days in HT, during school holiday - I will work work with FM933 at the background in my comfort zone. After lunch or during “free time”, I will go look for my other colleagues to disturb and chat chat those kind. Haha!

But in LSK… sorry no time to. =p

No comments: