Thursday, June 24, 2010

oh no!

As I woke up earlier, for a moment I was quite reluctant to get off the bed.. not so much on wanting to sleep some more but rather enjoying my last "relaxing morning" be.. becau.. because I am going back to school tomorrow!!!

How time flies! Can still remembered the "Monday" where my 2wks holiday first started and now is going to be over! And next "Monday" will be the official start of school which mean another 10weeks of battle!

It was a busy period towards the end of Term 2 - on top of the daily/weekly stuff, what added on was the school's annual Sports Day!
Before I set off for my June holiday, I was told by my level head to be prepared for Term 3 cause there will be increase of difficulty and expectations in curriculum and to add on - school concert! And also the official visit by MOE which I may be chosen to be interviewed by the MOE officers!
Opps! Cause under this QRS program, the MOE officers need to interview the principal, a senior teacher and a new staff to ask about school curriculum, philosophy, mission etc etc.

My level head is not the only one who told me that Term 3 will be busy, few of my other colleagues also prepared me for Term 3.
One mentioned, "if you think Term 2 Sports Day is busy, wait till you experience Term 3 concert!"

Hmm.. though Miss Lim has experience in concert and also teaching children to dance etc but when it comes to concert in LSK, it may be different story. Haha! Don't know what to expect as everything in LSK is so different.

Whatever it is, let me "enjoy" the last few days of my holiday first.. =)

No comments: