Monday, March 11, 2013

Joyful Jan & Fabulous Feb

Jan in 2013 kicked off with me starting work in a new kindergarten.

The first three days were “interesting”.
I had to welcome the children despite not having a fully-ready classroom or even a complete name list. This will never happen in xSs… Opps, cannot compare! =p

A small kindergarten. Class size small too.
Different culture. Different environment. 

Different style of doing things. A little relax in certain way.

Really grateful that throughout the transition, God was with me.
Not forgetting friends and my ex colleagues who were there for me too!



JAMs kicked off with the very first service of the year!
Cheers to many greater works and breakthroughs in 2013! 



Not forgetting “JAMs Appreciation”! 


Feb in 2013 kicked of with the birth of long-awaited Baby Annabelle. 


Sooooooo happy for Papa Sa & Mama Na!!!
I witnessed the many stages of their lives - from being just BC & BH to getting into potential BGR to official in relationship to facing many challenges to getting married and to now promoted to daddy and mummy. Enjoy parenthood, guys!



And the month ended with Pst Lily’s birthday celebration! 



No comments: