Tuesday, March 05, 2013

MC

Seem like a “trend” for me to fall sick during last few weeks of the school term? 

Activated my first MC of the year today… with fever and sore throat.
Seriously, for a moment I was so afraid the fever is caused by the impact on my back. 


Actually it started last Friday after our school excursion to Marine Life Park (beautiful place), may be due to tiredness and lack of water, I had a bad headache and was feeling feverish. 

The feverish didn't really go off on Saturday, despite of the early rest I had but still I went ahead to attend friends' wedding and service before I headed home to rest.

Was ok on Sunday.
Likewise for Monday morning but in the afternoon, I just felt feverish and my temperature showed I'm running slight fever. 

But thank God with rest and medication, I felt much better. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em: restttttttt and hope I get completely well soon! (:

lyn said...

-_- still coughing...