Wednesday, June 06, 2007

AmAzInG

Yeah! I cleared all my pledges to God! =)

So excited to share this - When I first pledged all the amounts for the 6mths Building Fund, I was still working in PCF Kindergarten where my pay was stable so everything was ok (for the first two months) until I changed to a new kindergarten where my pay is lower, much lower. And the last 4mths was a rather a struggle.

Especially for the last 2mths it wasn't that easy ... even terrible devil came to disturb me with a thought - “is ok! no need to fulfill all. you got excuse not to fulfill. just wait for pastor to release and you be fine.”

BUT I didn’t accept that … I kept telling myself that it is a pledge I made towards God, I don't want to break it. I want to fulfill it no matter how tough it may be.

With my ‘new pay’ – half of it go into building fund then plus other commitments like hp bill, insurance premium, my daily expenses etc, I actually don’t left much but was I in lack?
The answer is … … … … NOT AT ALL!

For the last 4mths, not only was I not in lack … I even had more than enough! Really thank God for all the blessings that came along the way! Looking forward for the next opportunity that I can give to Him! God will never shortchange us when we give!

No comments: