Friday, June 08, 2007

tImE wAiT fOr No OnE

Few weeks back I celebrated my birthday! =)
So scary, times realllllllllllllly files … I am already 2x years young!

Same like every years, I’m not expecting great bdae presents or surprises but rather who I will celebrate with & who actually remembers. (if you didn’t sms to wish … go REPENT! Haha!)

My celebration this year started with my JAMs kakis & Miss Lau. More than just the surprises (@ the carpark after movie, from 4 kakis then the rest came) … I am more happy to see almost all my kakis came despite their busy schedules.

to ALL my beloved kakis + Miss Lau : thanks for everything that night! Just by being there, it really made my birthday more completed. And not forgetting the big $$$ sacrifices you guys made!

Next was a simple dinner with my biblestudy group’s kakis, even my two Da-Jies was there. They actually planned a pleasant surprise– for my cake to be wheeled out on the sushi belt but miscommunication so I actually saw the manager sneaked out strangely.
Then was with my cg members … received a “I know what is it” present! So interesting, before I even open the present, I already knew what it is, exactly. You know why?! Muahahahaha! Cause I name what I wanted (they asked me to so not thick-skinned hor. hee!) and even I went to choose myself!

to ALL my great cg members … Xie Xie Ni Men! =) Always loved by you guys!

Lastly was with my beloved friends from e322 … seriously speaking, don’t know why, even before my bdae, I already have the idea of spending it with my close friends from e322 (maybe miss them too much. Heehee!). I was with some of them @ Changi Airport for a simple dinner. Appreciated their thoughts & efforts. Not forgetting the blessings Miss Lau, Yajing & Shihui gave. Thanks ladies! Thanks all!

Hmmmm… what are FRIENDS to you? Do you think FRIENDS are important? How important are FRIENDS to you? =) Treasure EVERYONE of them, dont ever take them for granted wor!

No comments: