Monday, June 04, 2007

eNd Of ScHoOl TeRm 2

Last 2 weeks of term 2 was suuuuuuuuper busy … on top of the daily’s school works, I still need to prepare for Parent-Teacher Meeting, compile K1 & K2 worksheets, write K1 & K2 report books and prepare materials for Science Camp. All in all, thank God for His strength & grace to finish all on time!

Parent-Teacher Meeting (PTM)
My prayer requests on my cg’s prayer list … 1) PTM to be a success. 2) wisdom & favor when I talk to parents.

Though talking to parents in “PTM-mode”, I had experienced it in PCF kindergarten but still I was super afraid & nervous for this PTM as new school = new parents. Towards this new kindergarten’s parents, I’m not so confident as most of them are highly-educated and can have high expectations. I don’t know what to expect for PTM.

Praise the Lord! God answered my prayers! The two Saturdays of PTM was a great success! I also received good comments from parents too! =)

No comments: