Monday, May 18, 2009

DoN't FrIEnD yOu AlReaDy!

Today I bought to school with me the bdae “gift” Mr Sato gave it to me last Sat…
As it was too obvious a “gift” … many of my children asked me what happened.

=p The “gift” was actually a short scratch (really short, not serious) a distance near my eye.

Of course it was done unintentionally - the bus was moving where Mr Sato stood up and wanted to move to the back. Concerned of the safety of the other students and especially Student WY who Mr Sato just hit seconds ago. I stretched out my hand to attempt to stop him.
I guess I think too highly of my palm … haha … don’t know how don’t know when (everything happened too fast), he gently knocked onto me. The next sentence I heard was, “Your eye there got blood”.

Arrrggghhhh … Disfigured already!!!!

After I carefully explained to my children what happened (they really listened attentively) … one of the children replied, “So you still friend him?”
.........

No comments: