Monday, May 11, 2009

I wish... I wish... I wish...

Mrs Chia asked me to come out with a wish-list for my upcoming 21st birthday.
I want .. * shy * I hope to have .. * shy * I wish to have .. * shy *

Feel shy to say what I want here … haha … in short, four words:
“Friends, use your discernment” =p

Actually to me, to receive presents is a bonus/blessings!
Put presents aside, what’s really important to me is the smses/calls of wishes from my friends and of course their presence over simple makan session.

PS: though Yanni’s birthday is only one day but she has this self-declared “tradition” that her celebration will start one week before and last for a month … muahaha… so start booking her now @ 969xxxxx!
* shy shy *
if you are getting cake for Yanni, please remember to put ONLY two big and one small candles. =p

6 comments:

becca said...

hahahs..
start one week before and last for a month.. wow.. i like.. lol =P

lyn said...

haha! anyhow declared one ar...

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

wow times flies... and ur bday is coming...

lyn said...

ya man time really flies .. we getting _l_er ar! haha!

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

who say we are old. We still young lo. Always e age of 19 forever and ever. Hee

lyn said...

YES .. we are young! =)
But you younger than me wor... you 19, I 21 this year lehz. =p