Friday, May 29, 2009

tern-ly thingy???

Hmm… is it a term-ly thingy that the teachers/children will fall sick during the last few weeks of school, especially week 9 & 10? Haha!

The most unbelievable I remembered happened last year-end. Believe it or not, MANY children were sick - the highest I ever encountered in my career as a teacher. Half of the K2 children and almost half of the K1 were down. Not forgetting the teachers, one after one and that included myself. Think it was pretty sad on the teachers’ and children’s side to end school year like that.

Can you imagine on the day of excursion on the last day of school, two teachers (one of them was me) were on mc.

This week … being week 10 of Term 2.
Just when I thought “Wooo… I escaped!” as I already have colleagues who are not feeling well.

Guess I was wrong…...

No comments: