Monday, October 05, 2009

haizzzz...

WARNING!!! This is one negative entry!
ps: you are strongly encouraged to skip this if not just read and forget about it asap... Yanni just needed a place to "vent" her anger!!!

“it” happened in the past… blogged about "it"… somehow thought “it” been solved/over… “it” never appear for quite some time already… BUT recently “it” seem to be back…

Arggghhh! I am totally not comfortable when “it” happens! I don’t like "it"! I hate "it"!

ps: to all my concerned-friends and discernment strong-friends … pls do not try to guess or ask the exact details of this entry. Haha!

A little “deeper” into this blog & my conclusion - get your brain to work before you say something! Our tongue is a very powerful weapon, it can build up or tear down a person!

No comments: