Monday, October 19, 2009

recoverED

Thanks friends for your prayers, smses & well wishes! =)
I have recovered from fever.
But nose still having slow jog… I must say this is the longest I ever had for running nose, more than 3 days!!!

But want to thank God for the gooooood rest the past few days, not just one but three days!
Sleeeeep sleeeeep, don’t know is it due to the medication or … … …

I actually applied leave for the next two days as well but I guess will be informing my Principal that I want to cancel and postpone as first I MISS MY ANGELS!!! And second there are too many things to do/touch-up for school concert which is in less than a month time so think wont be able to shake legs peacefully @ home.
ps: just received a letter from KLC ... my very own Graduation Ceremony (for DPT) is happening end of this month! Wooooohoooooo!

Is going to be an awesome week ahead!!!

5 comments:

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

take good care.:)

lyn said...

Yuppie! =)
How's was the recent GS?

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

not bad cos main course treat by angela and dessert by iris. Lol. Next gs is ur treat. Dun forget. Whahaha. So start saving.

lyn said...

wow so good ar! I missed it! =p So next time is your time to treat us right?

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

why me again? Tot is ur turn? Lol.