Tuesday, October 20, 2009

when Cher Lim not around......

Was on the phone with one of my colleagues few days back (the first day of my mc), she told me the following…

Scene 1
* Child J and Child T had a quite bad “fight” that left marks on Child J’s hands and both crying when they left school *
* Child A went to both sobbing Child J and Child T *
Child A: Child J and Child T, you all are lucky that Cher Lim never come today if not…
Cher S: If not?
Child A: * laughed to himself *

Scene 2
Child J: Cher S, where is Cher Lim? Why she never come to school?
Cher S: Oh, Cher Lim is sick.
Child J: Oh… poor Cher Lim. I am going to draw a birthday cake on a card for her.
Cher S: Oh! Why a birthday cake? Her birthday is coming?
Child J: I don’t know… But I’m sure Cher Lim will like the birthday cake.
Cher S: =)

Back in school today… the first expression of the children when they saw me was interesting. Haha!

One of the incidents…
* Cher Lim standing at the door with her colleague *
* arrival of children from the school bus *
Child S: Cher Lim!
Cher Lim: =)
Child S: Cher Lim, you come back already?
Colleague: Oh… not yet, the one you see now is Cher Lim’s soul
Cher Lim: Haha!
Child S: ????? Why last time you never come?

No comments: