Tuesday, October 27, 2009

history repeating?!?!?!

Around this season in school last year… many of our children and later staff were down.
The highest I ever encountered in my years of teaching - HALF of the class were down physically. Not just in one class but two classes.

This year seem like history is repeating… it been close to two weeks that 3 out of 4 classes has never reach full attendance, highest record of 5 absentees (with just one oversea) in a class.


Not just the children… first I was sick then just towards the end of last week a teacher and a TA were down and just today a teacher on two days mc.

Hmm… Virus? Worn-out after almost-ending term? Stress with the coming concert?

Dear Jesus, I want to lift up all my school's children and colleagues into Your loving hands... =)

No comments: