Thursday, January 19, 2012

busy

Hmmm, don’t quite like the way I started 2012.
As school just started thus the busyness too.

Few things to settle being the first week of school (orientation week) - finalized admin, new child came in, looked into welfare of the children and other aspects. Next one to two weeks was to settle the children, address discipline, get into the routine and get started with lesson etc.

Felt stretched during the first two weeks, not just physically but mentally too as I was busy inside out, outside in. I had to juggle between school work and some other agendas as I was one of the committee members for JAMs’ thanksgiving.

I stayed back till 5plus or 6plus everyday. There are days where I left school without “peace” cause I know there are work undone but I have no choice but to leave cause have appointment to buy or to do something.

Felt quite bad actually as I very much wanted to give much of my attention to school, at least for this first few weeks of the term. But sad to say, I didn’t managed as there were too many things that flooded my mind and took up my time.

Other than work load in school, I got to:
organize two personal events for friends..
attend committee meeting…
on and off look into the logistic…
settle/finalize other aspects..
“brew” sermon…

Is just like when I am free, I am free.
If not, everything will come together at the same time.

Finally the event, Geeky Hours ended successfully last week.
Finally I can catch back my sleep…

No comments: