Saturday, January 28, 2012

Taiwan Trip - Taipei #1

16 Dec
First night @ Taipei

Teammate JI was with Friend HL and I as we checked in the hotel, Itrip Taipei Inn and after that a walk around XiMenDing.


We brought different snack to munch along our way.



We also had a must-have when in XiMenDing, long-queue with local and tourist - Ah Chong Mee Suan! One of my regrets during my 3days stays in Taipei… I only had it once! Haha!


We then walked Teammate JI to her car. Gave her a hug.

That hug seems to be a “killer”… almost left me in tears. Haha!


Friend HL and I continued to walk/shop in XiMenDing.

The place is really big with many shops and alleys and junctions.
Though Friend HL did most of the shopping but I’m happy just to be in XiMenDing to look around at people and shops etc. I often heard and see XiMenDing on variety show/drama but now I’m actually there.


To walk back to our hotel is definitely a “challenge” as every alleys look the same. Haha!

The responsibility falls on me and thank God - with the help of map and some initial memory, managed to get ourselves back to the hotel.


The night ended with watching variety show, a must especially when you in Taiwan. Haha!

to be continued...

No comments: