Wednesday, February 01, 2012

12hrs

Spent solid 12hrs in school today.. Tired..
Z Laoshi was not around so I took the entire morning and the entire afternoon sessions - no rest, no voice break.
Straight after was a 2hrs staff meeting. Then cleared outstanding agendas before I left school @ 8pm but not back home, I went to get art materials.


Still have work to do later but just wanted to give myself a little break first and also needed a place to “release”. -_-

Today is the second time (for this year) that I broke my “own rules” of not bringing work home. Brought worksheets home to mark last week.



The “price” to pay for leaving early during the first few weeks of school thus not clearing them immediately so it piled up. Thought to myself that if I don’t clear, my head will grow bigger this week.


Next Tues is the “crucial day“ for our school - 1st stage of Sparks, check on Safety & Hygiene. Once we clear that then we can move on to the “real big day” end of this month where MOE examiners will be with us for 3days to observe the teachers, interview some and check out the curriculum etc.

In preparation for the “crucial day”, we been staying back addition 1hr everyday to wipe, to clean and to tidy up common areas, classrooms, learning trolleys etc etc. Not forgetting to look into other aspects. All teachers are on high alert - no joke, this is how intense it is. I'm shocked too!

On top of that, we have to get ourselves ready for the "real big day" end this month too. These are all on top of our daily/weekly work load. The “price” t
o pay for being in an always-on-the-ball school?

Tired? Yes I am… not just physically I guess. -_-
But on the other hand, I’m glad I’m packed and especially lately as when I’m busy, I don’t seem to be bother/thinking about “it” but the moment I’m left alone, “it” will troubled me. Cant/Wont be sharing much, it shall remains as "parable" for now but praying that I can get over "it" quickly.

No comments: