Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tiredness & Fruitfulness

Last week been packed, a mixture of tiredness and fruitfulness.

Tiredness - hours spent in school
Despite the many days of not-enough-sleep, I wasn’t really tired physically… just sleepy. But I was more tired mentally actually, really felt drained at the end of the school day.

Fruitfulness - hours spent with friends
One of my SOT teammates, Teammate JI and Friend AT were in town!


Thurs
Teammate EM and I went to welcome and pick them at the airport...



Sat - Teammate EM and I waited for them to have supper after Chinese service...


Sun
Mission to “surprise” them and Teammate EM failed


Mon
Teammate EM, Teammate Mama and I met them up for crabby dinner...



Tues
Attended Dr Robi’s seminar together


Wed
Teammate EM, Teammate LN, Teammate HM and I met them up for dinner and also to celebrate Teammate JI's birthday...



Thurs

Attended session with Pst Bill Wilson together

tired BUT fruitful indeed!

No comments: