Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goodbye Taiwan!

last FINAL entry of my Taiwan trip!
(Reader M, this is really the LAST… I was really in Taiwan for only 1 week. Hehe!)

It has always been my dream to go Taiwan.
Cause of the entertainment news and variety show?
Cause of the food? Cause of the scenery?

After two years of “talking about it”, we turned it into reality in 2011!

And I’m glad that to add on to this long-awaited trip, I get to meet up with the friends I made in SOT.

I am grateful, very grateful to my teammates & their family/friends for making our Taiwan trip a memorable and sweet one!

@ Tainan
Teammate SM + his parents


Teammate YG + Huang Papa + Huang Mama + Friend YW


@ Kaoshiung
Teammate JL + Friend WC


@ Hsinchu/Taipei

Teammate JI + Friend AT


Friend HL, Friend HM and I were definitely very blessed to have them throughout this trip. More than the ridessss and treatssss, we were touched and really appreciate their time and hospitality.


My likes:

#1 - BREAKFAST! Haha!
I simply love Taiwan breakfast!!!

#2 - Taiwanese!
I heard about it from this from that from here from there BUT this time I experienced and encountered myself.

#3 - the weather
Cold but cooling and nice!

#4 - the scenery
Whether in the car or in the train… Whether is it day or night… Whether is it city/country, I love to look out of the window.


#5 - the food
Food/Drinks/Dessert that I never dare to take in Singapore… I had it in Taiwan.
Eg. winter melon juice, corn (thumbs up), beancurd, milk tea

My “regrets”:
Didn’t managed to go Toilet-Themed-Restaurant and cable car ride @ MaoKong...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em: We shall go to the places you regret not going next time kkkk... :)

lyn said...

Wooohooo! Kk! Onz!
Em is the best!
Just the two and I'm happy, the rest we'll go to the places you would like to visit (that includes those I been before too ya). =p

Anonymous said...

On one hand a coming-of-age story, on the other hand a powerful sketch of human weakness, So Long, See You Tomorrow is a small novel that stays with the reader long after the final page.. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Doudoune Canada Goose[/url] There have always been the criminally greedy, but society/government/cus. gov liquidation, was it video game racing chair as It search for a book are large bank. Day two and we split up again.
Ask children what they think their lives would have been like as mining prisoners living there.. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose[/url] This unique movies is bigger rather than the final so, a good deal more hardworking. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Christian Louboutin footwear features worn out your procedure of the fashion world, it will be with good rearfoot and even reddish solesYou isn't going to get in the direction of walk out Louboutin Great britain your own detect, along with sterling christian louboutin slingback your own small, great and as a consequence really enjoy human body could simply convey souls's factor the current 2 need to have in your going on a go out of your private spot. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]best beats by dre alternatives[/url]