Monday, February 20, 2012

Hmm.. Haha..

Was joking with one of my colleagues earlier that after the meeting tomorrow, I am going straight to my classroom and I am going to LOCK the door so as to prevent anyone from “grabbing” me away. Haha!

I can’t imagine it happened AGAIN today! @@!

Since last week, I was preparing myself to stay back today to mark remainder worksheets and to sort out all the worksheet.

I was also prepared that if my Level Head calls for lesson plan meeting, I may ask her to change day.

BUT.. BUT.. my "bubble" was burst immediately upon arrival in school.
Saw papers on Teachers' Board.. it was the schedule for this week (being excursion week) for ALL teachers.

Note: We are just one week away from the REAL test!


So for 1hr 30mins, we were not "allowed" to do own stuff but to pack, clean up, wipe the different parts and corners and trolleys in our classroom. Not forgetting to double check the safety measures.

After which was "hijacked" by Level Head to go through lesson plansss as her another head is "chasing" for it. Mind was stretched for 1hr+ as we looked through the changes/amendments.

Before we actually complete all lesson plan, the bell rang - Principal called for a "short" meeting to tighten our excursion tomorrow. -_-"

It was already 6pm when the "short" meeting ended.
I did whatever I can in the little time before I left at 7plus as I know I need to get to the library before it closes.

There will be a meeting after excursion tomorrow.
After that, I really wish and want to do my own stuff...
* keeping fingers crossed *

No comments: