Tuesday, January 03, 2012

First

FIRST entry of the brand new year, 2012!
Let me kick of the first entry with a heart of gratitude!

SOT in 2011 would not be possible without…

My parents

Despite my last minute notice and lack of information, there wasn’t any objection when I made known that I'm going to attend bible school for 6mths. My initial plan was actually to study and work at the same time. Worried that it will be tiring, my dad actually offered to support me financially. Throughout the 6mths, my dad supported me financially without any nags or complains.
Thank you for your understanding and support!

Dajie aka Pst Lily!
Thank you for always being there - encouraged me before SOT.. watched cheered, supported and helped me during SOT.. rejoiced with me after SOT!


Adiel

Thank you for being my “Barnabas” - always so timely in the msgs you sent, never ever fails to lift and cheer me up!


“Anonymous”
Till today I still don’t know who he/she/they are. Actually I do have my guess to who but I guess I won’t know the answer until I get to heaven. Haha!

Hensa & Eena
Thank you two for the blessing of books!


Mrs E Tan & colleagues

Thank you ladies for being there to cheer, to pray, to support and to bless me! Special thanks to my mentor, DJD and best partner Z Laoshi for always ensuring I am ok!

Team 8
For being such an awesome team and bravo friends!


Friends

Thank you to those who had in one way or another made a difference in my 6mths SOT journey!

Most importantly, words cant be enough to express my greatest gratitude to my Heavenly Papa! Thank you for EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING!

No comments: