Saturday, April 14, 2012

I love Team8 - Part E

Teammate YG
During the early time, Teammate YG and Teammate JL often seen at the extreme corner of our row. I ever took the initiative to approach them few times to talk but usually felt “rejected” cause it was either one-word-reply no-way-to-continue-reply from Teammate YG.


Slowly but surely (cant remember when/how), the “wall” between them and the rest broke. And of course myself with them where we can talk-talk-nonstop and talk-talk-don’t-know-how-to-end. Haha!


A girl with radiant smile, positive attitude and great heart!
She loves JAMs too! Thumbs up! Haha!


One of my study-kakis too!

Actually she was the one who started the study-together-group. And I guess it was the times that brought us closer.


She was one of my Chinese teachers too, together with another. Though sometimes was "suaning" but she been awesome! Haha!

Met up with her @ my recent Taiwan trip.
Touched by her hospitality and love towards us.

*hug* Love you my Laoshi, my friend!
Treasure your friendship muchie muchie!



Teammate JL
Better known as 8.5! Haha!
Reason being that she actually not from Team8
My study-kaki … My chat over coffee-kaki … My “joking opponent”.


Compared to Teammate YG, actually Teammate JL looked more unfriendly in the beginning. I always thought “She don’t has a team? Why always sit with us?” Haha!

Another of my study-kakis! Towards the last few months of SOT, we like to visit the Starbucks where we spent pretty long hours there studying, reading and watching videos. Haha!


She is one international teammate who I’m often in contact with, even till now, probably cause she has whatsapp so we can contact pretty easily.


Met her @ my recent Taiwan trip too. Likewise, thankful for her hospitality, time, love and excitement towards us.


*hug* Love you my lovely friend!
Thank you for being so opened to share your life with me!



Teammate JI
Assistant Team Leader! Team 8’s very own translator!


A capable lady with few words but many actions!

She don’t just talk the talk, she walk the talk!

Salute her!
There were moments during SOT where she needs to handle “challenging” ones but her love and patience were awesome!

She was our Team Leader during our mission trip.
From the coordinating to the planning to the organizing to the airticket to the schedule to the follow-up, Teammate JI handed it so well.


She is also one who both Team Leader and myself are very often in contact with, even now too. We just seem to have many thingssssssssss to talk about. We had many great catch-up sessions when she came to Singapore few weeks ago.
She helped me a lot before and during my trip to Taiwan. Really thank God for her!



*hug* Love you my Assistant Team Leader, my friend!

Cheers to many more years of our friendship! Friends Forever!



Teammate SM
The person who believes in me, who trusted my translation.
The first person I formally translated for - Chinese to English.


A man with great faith and great dream for God.

A man with great manhood.
A man who served beyond what was expected from him.

A teammate who took effort to get to know the different teammates.
A teammate who creatively surprised his teammates in several mornings.


The friend I call “friend”.
The friend who dashed down the moment he knew we were in Taiwan and to send us off.
The friend who took time off to bring us everywhere, literally everywhere.



My great brother, my friend forever!
Thank you for your friendship!

No comments: