Thursday, April 19, 2012

Independent

Haiz… It is confirmed!

The “change” I mentioned few blogs back will take place in the month of May. Keeping fingers crossed it will be for a month though there are possibilities that it could be for the rest of the school year. I really don’t dare to imagine what if is for the rest of the school year. -_-"


My Level Head is going to be away on sabbatical leave due to personal reason. Z Laoshi and I were shocked when she first broke the news to us - we never expect this will happen in our level and definitely not from our Level Head.

Just when I thought I can “peacefully” enjoy my 2nd teaching year… I’m wrong. Of course no one is indispensable but just know that things going to be different when she not around.


I think probably most of my “worry” come from the thought of working with the colleague who will be standing in for her. Hmm… we have quite different working style.

Though we started awkward where she left a “fierce” impression on me but being the 2nd year working with her, I’m definitely comfortable working under and with her. We flow well, especially when there are changes or last minute thingy. Haha! We can take and impromptu pretty easily.
And no doubt one I can fall back on.

I really pray that my Level Head will return before the next school break in end May-June cause I seriously cant imagine what will it be like having level meeting with my “new head“.

Was also told by my Level Head to be on standby to help the colleague whenever possible as it been years since she last step into classroom. And also I know what/where most of the routine.

So now no more “Level Head~~~~~”
Miss Lim has to be independent.

No comments: