Monday, April 23, 2012

Safe

Random thought which lately was in it…

Just today, my Level Head called me into her classroom. She shared with me about this and that, which beside the Principal, I am the only one who knows. Though is a not a good news that I’m happy with but I’m glad she is willing to share. She didn’t tell me not to tell anyone but of course I wont. Before I left, I told her “your secret safe with me!“ - a statement made by a friend when I shared my “secret”.

Yesterday randomly was talking to Friend M about how “cautious” we will/must be when talking to a particular friend as somehow we know this particular friend will hmmm… help us share around freely and easily. Opps! Haha!

And that I found friend/s who I can share my heart out.
(Vice versa I guess? Haha!)

Who are the friend/s you will share your secret/life with?

A friend who you know for long time VS know for short time..
A friend who you feel comfortable to be opened with VS is not..
A friend who will “blow the trumpet” VS listens and keeps it safe..

There are “issues” that I feel ok to share with EVERYONE.
There are some that I feel comfortable to share with FEW (literally few).

Find it interesting…
How I will share my life with XXX and not YYY or ZZZ…
How I will account to MMM and not NNN and OOO…
How I’m opened to share my heart feelings with AAA and not BBB or CCC or the many-years-of-friend DDD and EEE…
Hahaha!

Last but not least… this is just a random post. Haha!

But I’m thankful, very thankful for the friends God placed in my life!
And I’m blessed, very blessed to have friends who will be there to listen and of course I’m can share with.

No comments: