Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 Children's Talk #2

#6
* halfway through Cher Lim's short and censored sharing of Jesus' crucifixion *
Child A: Cher, you don't say anymore, I'm going to cry.. (not in tone of fear but sadden Jesus went through the pain)
Child X: Cher, those who beat Jesus, are the soldiers from Toy Story?

#7
Child E: Miss Lim! You have voice today already!
Miss Lim: Yes, Miss Lim definitely sound better today.
Child P: Jesus healing you!
Miss Lim: Amen! It is because all of you prayed for me yest.
Child S: Yes! I also prayed for you at home.
Miss Lim: Thank you children!


#8
* in Nursery *
Mrs Q: Children, today we have a new addition to our “Insects Family”
Children: * excited look *
Mrs Q: See, it is a baby cockroach
Children: Wow!
Child V: * in her ang-moh-strong-acent tone * Eeeks, I don’t want to see that monster
* Mrs Q & Mrs O burst out laughing *

#9
Miss Lm: Child G, where is your form for the eye-check?
Child G: * shock look * I… I put inside my file already
Miss Lim: And then where is it now?
Child G: I put inside my file but now gone
Miss Lim: @@!


#10
Miss Lim: What are some examples of “Occupation”?
Children: * silent *
Miss Lim: Ok, some examples are like “Doctor”, “Nurse”, “Fireman”, “Policeman”…
Child P: * serious look * Batman!

#11
Laoshi: Children, where did you all go during June holiday?
Child S: Thailand!
Child E: We go Australia!
Child W: I go Malaysia!
Child Q: I also go Malaysia!
Child B: I… I go Ang Mo Kio

No comments: