Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Birthday - Final

Just when I thought my actual birth-day was a beautiful end, I was taken by SURPRISE the moment I reached home.

I was led to fb and that’s when I saw a video… specially dedicated to me!
Never in my entire life have I ever expect a video for myself.

As I watched on, tears and smiles were all over my face.
Words just cant describe how I feel… Like what Sun said in her twitter, “who am I and what have I done to deserve all this?“

Overwhelmed with lots and lots and lots and lots of LOVE!
All the messages and all the videos meant so much to me!

The touching birthday messages via words and videos from beloved Team8 members.


The special and precious appearance by the friends of Batangas!
I’m so so so so so so touched by the effort they went! 




The never-expect appearances by Justin, Weiching, Yowei and Little Yian! The guest appearances by Pst Lily and Pst Pang with his wife!

Special thanks to the woman behind… from sending to collecting to editing to compiling! 


23 May
Was treated to a table full, literally full of Japanese feast.

Special thanks to my Principal, my mentor, my Level Head, my Laoshi  and my co-partner!
Appreciate all your love and thoughts! 


  
24 May
A dinner with Pst’s zone… for Ivan’s advance and my belated birthday.
It was indeed heartwarming to see so many came. We had a great  fellowship.

Beside the treat, I was blessed with a cool-looking card and love gift.
Thank you Pst and everyone in the zone!
Appreciate all your presence and presents!





26 May
A yearly-affair, birthday dinner with my kakis!
We have lost count of the number of years we been celebrating for each other. Though we may not meet up as often as before but whenever it comes to birthday, everyone will definitely make time out.

It was a pleasant dinner UNTIL I was called by the “Hooters”.
As I was super uncooperative, they only sang me a birthday song and off I ran off the “stage”. Guess I’m no longer that young for this kind of “fun”.

Nevertheless thank you beloved kakis for your presence and precious.
I really got a shock when I opened up the love gift from you guys! 




28 May
The final birthday date for me - dinner with Zen.
Was treated to a fishy dinner before we set off for movie.

Glad to have a friend like her.
Guess our friendship only started “taking off” this year, appreciate her effort to ask me out for dinner and to la kopi. 

Thank you Zen for the treat and your friendship! 

No comments: