Friday, June 08, 2012

My Birthday - Part 1

I’m blessed. I’m loved. I’m overwhelmed. I’m thankful.
My 24th birthday been memorable, very memorable!

10 May
At our regular meetup of 15-years-long-friends, both Friend C and I received our birthday presents

Thank you ladies!
Appreciate all your thoughts and efforts! 



14 May
My half-session birthday off.
Met up Pst Lily on a hot hot afternoon for a hot hot steamboat treat.
After the feast, I was surprised when Pst Lily took out a cake, an eggless one as I totally didn’t expect it. It been great spending time with her.

Thank you Pst!
Appreciate your love, thoughts and blessings!


16 May 
CG day!
Ended the night with celebration with Jm2.

Thank Jm2 for your love! 




17 May
Met Adiel for an early dinner. Enjoy the time spent with my "Barnabas".
A friend who I can be myself with. 

Thank you Adiel! 
Appreciate your presence and present!



to be continued... 

No comments: