Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Birthday - Part 2

18 May
Celebration in school where both sessions of children and staff sang me birthday song during assembly. Throughout the day was also blessed with food, presents and cards from little and big angels. 

Thank you everyone in school! 
Overwhelmed by all your love! 


 

In the night, met up Mr Loo and Miss Loo free flow Xiao Long Bao + steamboat! It was a very-satisfied and very-full one.
Great fellowship. Always enjoyed myself hanging around with them.

Thank you Loos!
Really appreciate your love, time and thoughts!
Not forgetting your birthday song @ 12am!
I’m surprised and touched indeed! 





19 May 
My day started with a self-declared break from JAMs.. Hehe! 

Was asked out by Miss Loo, felt strange though I thought it was just for lunch. She then made known the "purpose" and brought me to choose my present from two designs pre-selected by her and Mr Loo. 

Felt so paiseh to make them spent another big BOMB. 
Really appreciate their effort in doing "homework" and the extra miles they went in search for my present.

Not just that, this very generous Miss Loo gave me a treat at one of my favorite makan places, Seoul Yummy! Another bomb spent. 

I'm seoul so seoul blessed! Once again, thank you Miss Loo and Mr Loo... from the very deep bottom of Miss Lim's heart. 
Then was blessed with a Massage Rabbito from Fifi and the famous Lao Ban from Zoe Jie.



After a great service, went for an impromptu-dinner with some CG members. Really didn’t “expect” anything cause just wanted a simple after-service-dinner. But nevertheless they did - a treat + a cake.

Thank you all for the thoughts and treat!
Appreciate all your love and friendship! 

 


No comments: