Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 - Moments

#1 - Committee of JAMs “Geeky Hours
To be in the event committee can be fun but time-consuming, especially much pre-event stuff needs to be done and of course during the event. Was given the pleasure and pressure to be in the committee for JAMs thanksgiving 2011 held in Jan 2012. 

And thank God for great committee members too, for their creativity and efficiency. Had a great time of bonding with them too, get to know them more and better. 



#2 - Visitations from the various SOT teammates





#3 - Preaching
Was given the privilege to preach at JAMs, for offering and Word more this year. Seriously both not my cup of tea, still prefer ra-ra kind of “unspiritual” segments. Haa!

Different people. different style - some read through the sermon few times, grab the main points and off they go to preach. But for me, I will actually memorize cause to me, sharing the Word is very important and I will be so cautious what if I miss the important points, what if this and what if that so to be safe, I choose to do it by memorizing




#4 - “Overseas” trip
3days Getaway..





1day Getaway..




#5 - Weddings of best friends
Chinese emcee for the very first time too, at Ryan & Stef's wedding. 





No comments: