Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Highlights Part 1

From mid-Nov to end-Dec, that’s a total of six weeks of holiday. 
With first two weeks back to school, the rest are totally ours. 
As of today, we are one week plus away to a brand new school year.

With like four weeks to spare, felt a little pity didn’t go overseas.
Thus full four weeks spent/spending in Singapore.
Nonetheless it had been fruitful so far - especially for Miss Lim to rest physically, mentally and emotionally from school.


Of course, this is not the first time I get to enjoy long holiday like this (and still get my pay) but this is the year where I really appreciate the holiday and felt blessed to have it.

There are days where I just stayed at home throughout.
Other then that, here are some highlights of my school holiday:


Meet up! Meetup!
This holiday met up with two groups of “long-lost” friends.


#1 - Girls from ex-cg
We had it over a time of KTV and buffet feasting! 



Had always and is still feeling very comfortable with them.
Not only I agreed to go KTV, I also sang!!! 

And this is probably “the most” I sang of all my ever visits to KTV.

Is always very heartwarming to know that after so many years, really so many years and the changes that took place in our history of "cg-hop", we are still in contact. 




#2 - Friends from CHEC
Great time spent over dinner and desert.
Not forgetting catching up with each other. 

Glad to know everyone doing well. 



We met ten years ago in CHEC.
Ever since we graduated, a group of us (especially 8 of us) stay in contact. Back then, probably due to our commitment, we don’t really meet up often. Maybe around once a year?  
In the recent month/s, not only they/we met up more, we are also very in close contact via whatsapp chatgroup. Haha! 




Toffee Nut Latte momentssssss
I’m hooked by one of Starbucks’ Seasonal Beverages, Toffee Nut Latte. 
Whether alone or with friends, I will try to have it AT LEAST once a week.
Highest record I think is 4 cups in a week? Hehe! 






to be continued...

No comments: