Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Goodbye~~

15th Nov - Party time!!!
The children brought foodie and foodie and lots of foodie to party and share with their friends and teachers. 

The children and teachers also had fun playing games.


16th Nov - the last day of school

Being official Miss Lim to the little ones for the last time..
Walking the children to the classroom for the last time..
Spending the school hours together for the last time..

Having the little ones as a class for the last time.. 
Giving instructions as their teacher for the last time..
Singing “Goodbye song” for the last time..
Having the little ones to say “Goodbye Miss Lim” for the last time.. 

Giving the little ones a hug for the last time..
Sending them off to the school bus/to their parents for the last time.. 


Was sharing with my colleagues that compare to the K2 two years ago, I feel more attached to the batch this year. Unlike two years ago where I had a mentor with me for a period of time, this  year had more time of “Miss Lim ONLY with children”

That’s why the last week of school been a week of mixed feelings - happy that the little ones graduating and moving on the next chapter of their life but sad that they will be leaving us.

Shots with almost ALL my little ones, 50 children with 1 who went India.







A group of wonderful little ones who never fail to make my every day.   
There were days where they upset and made me angry.
(sometimes real angry) 
There were days where they made me nagged and nagged and nagged. 
There were days where they just left me too tired to do anything.
There were days where they cheered me up by their acts and words. 
There were days where they amused me with their conversations.  
There were days where they surprised me with gift, cards and flower picked at roadside. 







Miss Lim's little ones, thank you for making a difference in my life!
Love all of you

No comments: