Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Affirmation

I'm overwhelmed, very overwhelmed by the parents of the little ones this year. I'm just so blessed by their thoughts and gestures.

Some stayed around after dismissal (especially on the last two days of school) to get their child to take pictures with us. There was even one parent who managed to gather and get a short with all the child's teachers who ever taught since Nursery. 

Some shook our hands to express their gratitude.
Some expressed through gift/card. 

Some expressed through smses. 

 
All these affirmation will definitely be one of my motivations as I carry on in this field.

Some affirmations I managed to capture through sms.
#1 (Mrs C) 

 Hi Ms Lim, would like to thank you and Mdm Zhang for being G's class teachers. She really enjoyed her school days and both will be missed by her and friends too.

... Good teachers don't come easy and without good teachers like you, the kids will not enjoy their school life.

#2 (Mrs D)  

... also want to thank you for caring and loving J. Thank you.

#3 (Mrs S)
Miss Lim, it's been C's great privilege to know you & Mdm Zhang as his teachers this year. He loves LSK. May you have a blessed & meaningful Christmas!

This card from Mrs L and Child M brought tears to me… 




A moment of whatspp-chatting with the Principal:
Oh Yanni, I have always thought I can groom you to be the next generation to lead the school.
You love God
You love people enough not to gossip or out people down
You are capable
You are available

You have Pastor Kong's drive to die for JESUS!
That's precious!
Translate to touching lives both young and old at your workplace
You can one

One more thing, Yanni
From now on.... Try to think "management"
This will lead you to lead as a level head
That's the direction you should take
Then go for Leadership Programme
Go for leadership track

Principal Mrs E Tan never once fails to let me go “WoWoWoW!”
From this and the many conversations I ever had with her, realized she don’t just think highly of me, she thinks verrrrrry highly of me.


No comments: